Meet the people
Yves Van Durme
- His motto: dare to think differently
- His credo: Feel, Connect, Think & Do
- Experience in various sectors: banking & insurance, professional services & consultancy, advertising, retail, FMCG, fashion, leasing & renting, culture, …
- International experience in various functions: marketing & communications, branding, business development, innovation, operations and general management
- B2C and B2B assignments in several major international advertising agencies (BBDO, Euro RSCG, …), in professional services firms (Arthur Andersen, Deloitte and Linklaters) and in international SMEs and multinationals
- 30 years of experience
- His motto: No one’s interested in something you didn’t do
- Bringing together creativity and business is my passion. I just love building strong business relationships. Though I enjoy all aspects of my job, I think my favorite bit is working with clients to understand their business objectives: once ideas start to flow, making them happen is always the best part.
- Recent experience: Media expert. Business development at IP Belgium (Press). One of the founders of the Flemish television channel Acht (now Caz) for media group Concentra Media (Mediahuis). Launched Vice TV on the Belgium market and managed a creative department for sales house Transfer. Furthermore, strong affinity with (new) mobility and passionate about making our cities more livable (co-founder of a shared mobility start-up),
- Fields of work: content strategy and creation, television, music, publishing, events, print, online, direct marketing, new forms of mobility, beer, advertising. Mostly in a marketing or sales role.
- Over 20 years of experience
Business Development Consultant
- Her motto: Do what you do for the right reasons. Live & Learn.
- Her credo: Two brains know more than one.
- A professional explorer always looking for new ways of doing things, I’m fortunate to have worked in the interesting worlds of television, hospitality, road traffic signalling, event management, solar energy, retail, automation, coffee, document management, postal, politics, arts & culture and publishing. Mostly as a marcom consultant or project/interim manager.
- Fan of companies & organizations with an innovation-, improvement-, purpose-driven mindset.
- Experience: 25 years
In-house Creative Studio
Comfidens is supported by a multidisciplinary creative studio consisting of
- project managers,
- web designers,
- graphic talents,